Branch filter for build history graph

Hi–

We have an open source project that has a particular workflow for Buildkite. We have two pipelines in use. One is our normal test/deploy pipeline that only operates on the master branch. The other pipeline is for handling pull requests and feature branches. The production pipeline never runs unapproved (merged to master) code and it runs a build agent that has the secrets configured necessary to release to production.

The non-production pipeline specifically excludes the master branch and only runs tests/coverage steps (no need to test master since the other pipeline handles that). But I have no good “default branch” to select for this pipeline since it builds every branch other than master. So, the build history graph shown on the Pipelines page is static, never updating. It seems like there should be a way to configure a pipeline to graph the history of each and every build that was processed by the pipeline, but I don’t know how to do that. Essentially, I’d like to configure ‘!master’ there, the same branch filter applied for the Branch Limiting option.

Thanks in advance!

@lox any ideas?

Apologies for the delay! It’s feedback we’ve heard from a few folks, we’ll see what we can do. At the minute there is nothing that will do that though, unfortunately.

Someone will meet this topic when he searching for some filters for builds.
For them, this is an answer:
https://buildkite.com/myorg/pipelineName/builds?branch=MyBranchName&state=passed

But negation seems like not supported in these filters.