Add Status Badge for Buildkite Test Analytics

Hello,

I have been using the Status Badge of buildkite pipelines to quickly monitor the state of multiple pipeline across different services. But, this feature is missing from the Test Analytics offered by buildkite: Test Analytics by Buildkite | Data-driven insights to improve your tests

I am interested in having Status Badge that could summarize the state of a test suites (Latest test failed or succeeded), but it could also include other metadata (Last success, reliability of the test suite, etc…).
This would allow to quickly monitor the state of multiple Test Suites.

Thanks!

Hey @vmarois!

Welcome to the Community and thanks so much for you suggestion/request!

I really like the idea of having a badge for test suites :smile: I’ll pass this request on to the product team for consideration/planning. They’ll be able to get back to you soon!

Cheers!

Hi @vmarois! I’m an engineer for the Test Analytics team.

Thanks for your suggestion! Status badges aren’t currently a piece of work the team is looking to pick up at the moment, but I have noted it as a piece of feedback for the team to consider in the future. We do use customer feedback to build our product road map, so we really appreciate that you took the time to provide it :slight_smile:

Hello Katie,

Thank you for considering it!

Another feature I just realized is missing is search. The buildkite UI allows you to search for Pipelines, but not for test suites… With 100+ of test suites and more to be created in the future, it would be really useful to have a search bar in the UI.

Hello @vmarois

Thank you for your feedback. I’ve passed your feature request regarding the addition of a search bar for test suites in the Buildkite UI to our product team.

Thanks,

Thanks @vmarois - this is a great point! I’ve talked to the team and we think we can squeeze this feature in. I’ll take a look into it next week and will keep you posted :eyes:.

Hi again @vmarois! Search on suites is live now, feel free to get in touch with any feedback or questions :slight_smile: .

It’s working well for me, thank you for the quick turnaround on this!

Hey vmarois :wave:,

Glad to know it works for you now! Reach out to us if you need anything else!

Cheers!
Athreya